Does the Samsung Smart TV logo continually appear on your screen? If so, you need to find out why this is happening and the easiest ways to fix it. There are numerous reasons why your Samsung TV plus always has the logo on display, the reasoning behind it, and the quickest fixes.
How do I get rid of the logo on my Samsung TV?
There are a few ways that you can get rid of the logo on your Samsung TV so you can watch your favorite shows or movies in peace.
The easiest way to remove the logo on the TV is to do the following:
- Find the remote control
- Press the ‘TV Function button
- Click on the Display’ button
Follow this How-to for removing the banner from Samsung TV series 5 by using the webOS:
- Click ‘Home’ on the remote
- ‘Click on ‘Settings’
- Select General’
- Select ‘Home/Store Mode’
- Select Home Mode
1. Is there a reset button on Samsung TV?
Users can find the reset button on their Samsung TV by doing the following:
- Press ‘Home’ on the Samsung remote control
- Click on ‘Settings’ in the Smart Hub
- Click ‘General’
- Click ‘Reset’
Another way to reset a Samsung TV is to do the following steps:
- Click on ‘Home’
- Click ‘Settings’
- Click ‘Support’
- Select ‘Device Care’
- Click on ‘Self Diagnosis
- Select ‘Reset Smart Hub’
- Enter your personal PIN – If you do not know your PIN, you will have to find the customer service number for Samsung.
2. How do I manually reset my Samsung TV?
Users can perform a factory reset on their Samsung TVs if there are issues like un43j5202 or the Samsung Smart TV logo keeps popping up on the screen. The easiest way to perform a factory reset is to do the following:
- Click on ‘Settings’ on the main TV screen
- Click on ‘General’
- Click Reset
- Select ‘OK’
- At this point, the TV will start to reset
- If the TV does not reset right away, click on ‘Support’ after opening the Settings menu
- Click on ‘Self Diagnosis’
3. How do I reboot my Samsung TV?
There are a few ways to reboot a Samsung TV – the easiest way is to do the following:
- Hold ‘Power button on the Samsung remote
- Hold the button until the TV turns off and on
If you do not have the remote, do the following:
- Unplug the TV for at least 30 seconds
- Pluto TV back in
- Turn the TV back on
4. How do I cold reset my Samsung TV?
A cold reset is slightly different than a reset or reboot of your TV. The best way to reset your Samsung TV is to do it manually (via the previous methods) or to perform a factory reset on your smart TV. Perform a factory reset by doing the following:
- Open ‘Settings on your Samsung Smart TV
- Click on ‘General’
- Click Reset
- Center your Pin number
- Select OK
Samsung TV banner keeps popping up
The Samsung TV banner might keep popping up on the screen while you use your TV. The fastest way to get rid of the Samsung Smart TV message on the screen is to do the following:
- Enter the ‘Setup’ menu
- Click ‘Location’
- Find the Store’ button
- Change the ‘Store’ setting to ‘Home’
Changing the settings to ‘Home’ should prevent the banner or other pop-ups from coming up on your screen.
Samsung TV logos on the screen
If the reboot Samsung logo is on your screen, you can get rid of the pop-up by doing the following steps:
- Press ‘Menu’ on your Samsung remote
- Click on ‘System’
- Click on the ‘General’ menu button
- Select ‘Boot Logo’ to change when the Samsung logo is displayed on the TV screen
Samsung TV pop-up on the bottom of the screen
If you are using a smart TV and the Samsung syncplus keeps popping up on the bottom of the screen, the best way to get rid of it from your view is to do the following steps:
- Press ‘Home’ on the remote control
- Click ‘Settings’ by using the arrows
- Click ‘General’
- Navigate and click on ‘Smart Features’
- Select ‘Disable Autorun Smart Hub’
- After selecting this setting, turn the TV off and on
- At this point, the Smart Hub should be turned off, and the Samsung pop-up should not appear at the bottom of the screen
Samsung TV menu keeps popping up
If your Samsung crystal UHD keeps popping up, it can be annoying — but there are a few methods you can use to remote the loo and menu bar from your screen.
The first way to remove the Samsung TV menu is to turn your old Samsung TV demo mode off:
- Press the Volume Down button – do this manually using the TV, not the remote
- Hold down the Volume Down button until the icon shows up on the screen
- Press ‘Menu’ for 5 seconds
- The TV will now show ‘Standard’ mode
- Restart the TV
The second way to remove the Samsung TV menu is to reset the Smart Hub settings and display options:
- Use the Voice Control button to move on toward Step 2
- Say ‘Reset Smart Hub’ into the Voice Command button
The third method you can use to get rid of the Samsung TV menu is to figure out the HDR+ options and the internet connection.
The last method you can use to remove the Samsung TV menu from your screen is to fix the software:
- Unplug the TV from the power source
- Wait at least one minute
- Hold the power button for 10-15 seconds to use the leftover power
- Re-plug the TV back into the power source
Smart Device message keeps appearing on my Samsung TV
One of the most common issues on a Samsung TV is a reappearing Smart Device message. When this happens, a pop-up will appear on the screen stating the user needs to allow or deny a smart device from connecting to the Samsung TV. This often frustrates users, as they may have already connected their smartphones in the past.
The quickest way to get rid of the Smart DEvice message is to do the following steps:
- Click on ‘Menu’ on the remote OR select ‘Settings’ in the Smart Hub
- Select ‘General’
- Click on ‘External Device Manager
- Click on Device Connection Manager
- Change ‘Access Notification’ to ‘Off’
The TV logo flashes on and off
You can use a few troubleshooting tips to find out why your TV logo is flashing on and off. One of the main causes of this is that the TV’s brightness is automatically set to Energy Saver mode. In this instance, the TV might flicker between brightness levels.
Another cause of why the TV logo flashes on and off are due to the “Minimum Backlight” setting on the TV. This setting lets the user change the brightness of the screen, which can sometimes flicker depending on the outside light.
Furthermore, users should inspect the surrounding electronics or other devices connected to the TV to see if they are draining the external power source.
The mute symbol keeps flashing on the screen
Samsung TV owners can prevent the Mute symbol from flashing on the screen by doing the following:
- Press ‘Home’
- Select ‘Settings’
- Select ‘Quick Settings
- Click on ‘Audio Input’
- Change the input to the correct input and output source
How To Disable Samsung Smart TV SyncPlus Pop-Ups?
The fastest way to disable Samsung Smart TV Pop-Ups is to do the following:
- Select ‘Menu’
- Click on ‘Smart Features
- Select ‘Terms & Policy
- Click on ‘SyncPlus Privacy Notice’
- Select ‘I Consent’
How to Get Your Samsung TV Out of Store Demo Mode?
If your TV is stuck in demo mode, do the following to reset the settings:
- Click ‘General’ in the Settings menu
- Click ‘System Manager’
- Select ‘Usage Mode’
- Select ‘Home’ mode
- Enter your Pin
How to Turn Off Smart TV Snooping Features?
Three are a few steps to follow to turn off the Snooping Features:
- Click Home on your Samsung TV remote
- Click ‘Menu’
- Select ‘Settings’
- Select ‘All Settings’
- Click on ‘General and Privacy
- Select ‘Terms and Privacy
- Uncheck the box that states, ‘Enable content and advertising’
Does the Samsung Smart TV logo keep popping up on your screen? If so, there are a few troubleshooting tips you can use to remove the logo and get back to an optimal viewing experience.
Owners of a Samsung Smart TV need to find out the quickest ways to troubleshoot and fix their TVs before the problem continues over time. Sometimes, the problem can be physical, and other times it can be due to a software issue or setting.
Determining the root cause of the issue and the method to fix the logo appearing can help Samsung Smart TV owners fix the problem within just a few minutes.
Frequently Asked Questions
Your Samsung TV logo may keep popping up due to notifications on your smartphone. You can turn off these settings by closing apps and changing the ‘Location’ button to ‘Home’ mode.
Is the Samsung TV bar at the bottom of the screen? The best way to remove notifications on your Samsung TV is to click on ‘Notices’ and turn ‘Notifications’ to ‘Off.’ Sometimes, notifications on your TV may appear due to app notifications or due to smartphone notifications.
If your Samsung TV is stuck on the start screen logo, there is one easy way to get rid of the screen:
-Unplug your TV
-Let the TV sit for 2-10 minutes
-Plug the TV back in
-Press the Mute, 1, 2, 8, and Power buttons simultaneously to perform a reboot
Do you want to find out how to remove the Samsung TV display on the screen? Turn off the Samsung Logo by clicking ‘System,’ clicking on ‘Front Logo Light,’ and selecting ‘Enter.’
The fastest way to restart your Samsung TV is to turn off the TV using the manual power button and wait before turning it back on. If the manual reset does not work, users will have to reset their TV using the Settings option.